Friday 28 December 2012

Hero Product of the Month


Christmas has been a very busy time for all of us at Be Creative.  We have been very excited to see how many nail techs are using the be creative range in your salons and on your clients.  The last few weeks we have been busy sending out lots of Gel Paints, Nail art pens and pigments.....goodness these pigment collection have been a roaring success..  

We would also like to thank you for the stunning nail art pictures some of you added to our face book page www.facebook.com/becreativeworldwide.  Take a look if you haven't already, and be amazed at some of the beautiful creations and very helpful steps from all around the world. please also spread the word, if you use our be creative range...we would love to see what your doing with it. 

A little while ago I asked our educators which products worked well in salon for them over the Christmas period, they gave me some great responses.

Claire Woodcock Be Creative Artisan for Cheshire; 

"Hero product for me at the min is the amazing gel paints, I'm doing baubles and snowflakes galore with no hassle and in just a few mins. My clients are amazed"!!







Theresa Bloor Be Creative Artisan for Staffordshire;

For me the Xmas savior has been Arabella forms. I have pre prepared loads of design stickers with my gel paints.  I am not pressured when my client asks 5 minutes before my next client Is due for nail art. I have the stickers already to hand......great"!





Ute Johnson Be Creative Artisan for Northumberland loves the Gel Paints that much she wanted to share this great step by step she created.


I would like to wish you all a special season greeting from the UK be creative education team, and look forward to bringing you some more exciting steps, marketing ideas and just plan and simple inspiration in 2013. 
Cheryl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment